JD is back at it again with another release, and this time around we’re bringing to you, the Air Jordan 4 ‘Red Thunder’. Dubbed as Tinker’s second masterpiece, the Air Jordan 4 was first released in 1989 & has continued to be celebrated over the last 33 years.
The Air Jordan 4 has been recognised and reinterpreted in a variety of ways throughout the last two decades as one of many representations of Michael Jordan’s winning mindset, as well as Tinker Hatfield’s inventive and fashion-forward workmanship. The ‘Red Thunder’ colourway is based on the Air Jordan 4 Retro “Thunder,” which debuted in 2006 and was re-released in 2012 by popular demand. What better way to kick off your 2022 sneaker rotation than with a fire colourway!
For the In-Store Release, Men’s sizing will be available from 9am on Friday, 21st of January at JD Pitt St, Parramatta, Liverpool, Miranda, Melbourne Central, Highpoint, Chadstone, Brisbane CBD, Mt Gravatt, Pacific Fair, Carousel. Joondalup & Marion.
Check out the below for full details on how you can cop your next grail through the in-store raffle:
- Entries will be conducted between 7am – 8am on launch day in-store, with winners being notified in person at 9am . DO NOT arrive to stocking stores any earlier than 7am.
- Raffles will be conducted via a single use QR code issued to stores that is unique to the launch style – customers must select the store that they are attending within the raffle page.
- One entry per person, per style – customers are not permitted to enter multiple size raffles per style.
- A raffle will be conducted per size, per style.
- Selected winners will be required to produce matching ID to validate their entry prior to purchase.
- All units not claimed at the point the raffle is announced will be re-drawn
Any anti-Social behaviour will not be tolerated towards JD staff or other consumers. JD reserves the right to cancel your entry, or the entire raffle at our discretion either prior to or on launch day.
Shop Jordan now at JD Sports.
More Articles Like This
SNEAKERS | May 19, 2023
Launching: Air Jordan IV ‘Thunder’ Men’s & Junior’s
SNEAKERS | May 16, 2023
adidas Originals Samba: From the Grass to the Concrete
SNEAKERS | February 24, 2023
Launching: Nike Dunk Low Women’s ‘Phantom Metallic Gold Swoosh’
SNEAKERS | February 17, 2023