We are experiencing higher than normal volumes of order enquiries and delays caused by COVID restrictions and understand that many of you are feeling frustrated.
Despite our warehouse being located in an impacted LGA and the current constraints, we’re asking for your patience while we process orders and queries as fast as we can.
We would like to apologise to our customers and acknowledge that our current service levels are below our usual high standards for the following reasons:
- Given Government restrictions due to COVID, all of our NSW and VIC stores are closed, meaning significantly increased online order volumes.
- We are experiencing significant delays across postal networks, which affect your order delivery times.
- Our main warehouse is within an impacted LGA and our Warehouse and Customer Service teams are operating at stretched capacity.
- We aim to offer our customers an extended product range through global inventory. Given international shipping delays, products are taking longer than normal to arrive and may sometimes be cancelled beyond our control.
- We encourage a safe online environment and only delete abusive and offensive comments on our social posts.
We understand the frustrations, we feel them too. It’s a difficult time for everyone. Please understand we are doing everything we can to manage these constraints and ensure you’re getting the best service & fire product you deserve.
More Articles Like This
SNEAKERS | August 11, 2023